In February, around my 30th birthday, you may remember that I posted a list of things I’d like to accomplish this year. I wanted to provide a little update and check in on how it’s going!
1. Take a cake decorating class – still need to do!
Take a calligraphy class – done, but want to take another! Calligraphy for a lefty is freaking difficult!
3. Read the Chronicles of Narnia – It’s staring at me from my dresser. Maybe this summer?
4. Walk around Chicago in the summer. Walk up Lake Michigan. Walk through Lincoln Park. Walk and explore with no real purpose like I did living in New York. I found it the best way to fall in love with the city. – Waiting for it to get nicer, but working on it slowly.
5. Go camping – Going the end of this month! Can’t wait, we just got our tent on Monday and our sleeping bags should be delivered today!
Donate my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths – Done and done! See my post about it here.
7. Learn to solve a Rubik’s cube – I’ve done this once, but while following a guide. Still need to really learn.
8. Take the hubs up to properly see Michigan (Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes, Traverse City, Mackinac Island, Tahquamenon Falls) – This was planned for the second week of June, but we may have to move it now. tbd.
Finally combine our bank accounts so our $$ is joint – Done!
10. Save $25,000 – Working on it.
Hang pictures in our livingroom – Done! See my post about it here.
12. One final, secret thing; I’ll provide an update/share if I can accomplish this one – Has been done, but needs to be re-done.